Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- Valencia sign Abdennour | Norwich close on Mbokani
- Jonny Evans joins West Brom | Forestieri leaves Watford
- Buczko: BVB have a different approach to transfer window
- Villarreal signs Denis Suarez | Blackett joins Celtic on loan
- Juventus confirm Kingsley Coman will leave | Park Joo-ho
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...