Ukraine have been ordered to play a game behind closed doors as part of a UEFA punishment for racist behaviour by fans at last month's European Championship qualifier against Spain.
UEFA fined Ukraine €97,000 for the racist behaviour and separate charges including offensive chanting and the use of a laser pointer during the match, which Spain won 1-0.
Ukraine already have to play their first 2018 World Cup qualifier behind closed doors because of a FIFA punishment for racism dating from 2013.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS