Eder joins Lille from Swansea City on loan until end of season
Swansea City striker Eder has joined Lille on loan until the end of the season.
Portugal international Eder, 28, joined Swansea from Braga in July for a reported £5 million.
However, the forward has started just two Premier League games for the Swans and has yet to open his account, and new boss Francesco Guidolin has allowed him to spend the rest of the campaign in Ligue 1.
"I am very happy to be here," Eder told Lille's official website. "I've been extremely well received by the Lille directors.
"I also liked the first contact I had with the manager and the entire technical staff.
"I'm quite impressed by the quality of the facilities at the Domaine de Luchin, which are really of very high quality.
"I'm now really looking forward to getting to now my new team mates, to train and to play in the Lille shirt."
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Lille head coach Frederic Antonetti added: "He's a warrior at the head of the attack, a type of player we didn't have. He's very strong from crossed balls, very present [in the penalty area].
"He's interesting with his back to goal. He's a fighter. He's coming here to get some game time and to restart.
"At the moment there's a market in England for good players who play very little or not at all.
"Eder is a good player with athletic qualities that are very much above the average."