Medhi Benatia not leaving Bayern Munich for Inter Milan or Juventus
Medhi Benatia has said he is staying at Bayern Munich despite rumours linking him with a return to Serie A.
Benatia is a reported target of Inter Milan and Juventus as they consider bolstering central defence this summer.
However, the 28-year-old, who signed for Bayern from Roma in 2014, told Mountakhab TV he intends to stay at the Allianz Arena.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
He said: "Every summer people talk of my possible transfers, but the truth is that I have a contract with Bayern and I want to respect it.
"We lost in the Champions League semifinal against Barcelona, and we want to avenge that: our aim is to win the Champions League.
"This is the reason why I rule out any move on my part."