West Ham have completed the signing of Enner Valencia subject to a work permit hearing.
- Vickery: The surprise success of Enner Valencia
Valencia, 25, will become the Hammers' fifth summer signing following the arrivals of Mauro Zarate, Cheikhou Kouyate, Aaron Cresswell and Diego Poyet.
Summer transfer window roundup
- Premier League: Team-by-team ins and outs
- Transfer Centre: All the done deals
- Marcotti: Mind-boggling transfers
- Delaney: What did we learn on deadline day?
- Horncastle: European transfer grades
- Smith: Transfers more important than the game?
- Macintosh: We worship goals, not balance sheets
The Ecuador international scored three goals at the 2014 World Cup, attracting the attention of a number of Premier League clubs.
Although the fee for Valencia is undisclosed Pachucha chairman Jesus Martinez had claimed it would take "the highest transfer fee ever in Mexican football" for them to part company with the player.
Valencia will be the first Ecuadorian to play for the Hammers and only the ninth to appear in the Premier League.