Brazil legend Ronaldinho is in advanced talks to play a Jan. 30 friendly match for Ecuador side Barcelona Sporting Club and could also be making a return to former club Fluminense.
Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, said that the Guayaquil club's front-office directors are near a deal for the club's "Noche Amarilla," the event at which the Ecuador Primera A side present their players for the 2016 season and play a friendly match against another league club.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Juan Alfredo Cuentas,...