ICC 2017 schedule features Man United vs. Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
Manchester United will face Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona in the United States this summer as part of the International Champions Cup.
Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Roma and Tottenham will also take part in the tournament, which will air on ESPN networks in the U.S. The ICC previously unveiled a Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona in Miami.
United will play both of the Spanish giants, starting with Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Madrid in Santa Clara, California, on July 23. In 2014, the two giants played in front of 109,000 fans in Michigan, with United winning 3-1.
Jose Mourinho's team will then travel east to face Lionel Messi's Barcelona at FedEx Field outside of Washington on July 26. It will be the sides' first meeting since a 3-1 United win in the 2015 ICC.
United open their ICC schedule against Manchester City on July 20 at NRG Stadium in Houston. The Premier League rivals had been scheduled to play each other last summer in China, but the friendly was cancelled.
Man City will also face Real Madrid at the Los Angeles Coliseum on July 26, before meeting Tottenham three days later in Nashville, Tennessee. Elsewhere, Juventus and Barcelona will play out a rematch of their upcoming Champions League quarterfinal on July 22 in New Jersey.
The tournament schedule in the U.S. concludes with a matchup of Serie A rivals Juventus and Roma in Foxborough, Massachusetts, on July 30.
Fixtures (all times ET):
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Roma
- Site TBD, July 19 at 8 p.m. (ESPN2)
Manchester United vs. Manchester City
- Houston, Texas (NRG Stadium), July 20 at 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Barcelona vs. Juventus
- East Rutherford, New Jersey (MetLife Stadium), July 22 at 6 p.m. (ESPN)
Tottenham vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- Orlando, Florida (Camping World Stadium), July 22 at 8 p.m. (ESPN2)
Manchester United vs. Real Madrid
- Santa Clara, California (Levi's Stadium), July 23 at 5 p.m. (ESPN)
Roma vs. Tottenham
-Harrison, New Jersey (Red Bull Arena), July 25 at 8 p.m. (ESPN)
Manchester United vs. Barcelona
- Landover, Maryland (FedEx Field), July 26 at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Juventus
- Miami (Hard Rock Stadium), July 26 at 9 p.m. (ESPNEWS/ESPN2)
Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
- Los Angeles (LA Coliseum), July 26 at 11:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Manchester City vs. Tottenham
- Nashville, Tennessee (Nissan Stadium), July 29 at 6 p.m. (ESPN2)
Real Madrid vs. Barcelona
- Miami (Hard Rock Stadium), July 29 at 8 p.m. (ESPN)
Juventus vs. Roma
- Foxborough, Massachusetts (Gillette Stadium), July 30 at 4 p.m. (ESPN)
Before United begin ICC play they will also face two MLS teams, LA Galaxy and Real Salt Lake, at their respective home stadiums.
ESPN will also air another Manchester United friendly on Aug. 1, and a Barcelona friendly on Aug. 5, with both games in Europe and sites and opponents still to be determined.
Additionally, ICC games will be played in China and Singapore, with all games airing on ESPN networks.
Fixtures (all times ET):
AC Milan vs. Borussia Dortmund
- Guangzhou, China; July 18 at 8 a.m. (ESPN3)
Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal
- Shanghai, China; July 19 at 8 a.m. (ESPN3)
Bayern Munich vs. AC Milan
- Shenzen, China; July 22 at TBD (TBD)
Inter vs. AC Milan
- Nanjing, China; July 24 at 8 a.m. (ESPN3)
Chelsea vs. Bayern Munich
- Singapore National Stadium; July 25 at 7:30 a.m. (ESPN3)
Bayern Munich vs. Inter
- Singapore National Stadium; July 27 at 7:30 a.m. (ESPN3)
Chelsea vs. Inter
- Singapore National Stadium; July 29 at 7:30 a.m. (TBD)
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.