Manchester City are planning a move for promising German youngster Sam Schreck, sources have told ESPN FC.
Schreck, 16, is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Germany after catching the eye at St Pauli.
The attacking midfielder scored six goals and had seven assists in the Bundesliga youth league last season and he has also shone for Germany's under-16s.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
The teenager's potential has not gone unnoticed among a host of Europe's top clubs with the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter...