Garry Monk's uninspired Swansea team aren't making life easy for themselves. The squad will hope to put a torrid stretch of one win in 10 games behind them this Sunday, away to Jurgen Klopp's rejuvenated Liverpool. If Swansea's misery is extended, as seems likely, things aren't about to get any easier with fixtures against league leaders Leicester, Manchester City and West Ham to come before Christmas.
Maybe the side will thrive facing difficulty. Monk and the Swans' board, who have stuck by their...
With 13 matches having been played, over a third of the Premier League season has now gone and, as a hectic December approaches, the relegation battle is taking shape.
Aston Villa's encounter with Watford on Saturday looks like the first of a series of "six-pointers" that also includes Villa's trip to Newcastle on Dec. 19 for a meeting of two traditionally big clubs, who are currently in dire trouble.
If Chelsea, currently 15th, are to be removed from the picture on the grounds of the sheer unlikelihood...
Andre Ayew says he is delighted about how his switch to Swansea City has worked out but has not ruled out moving on to a bigger club in the future.
Ayew, 25, has already scored six goals in 13 Premier League matches since joining Swansea from Marseille in the summer.
The Ghana international was out of contract at the French club but chose to move to Wales instead of a host of other options.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"Before signing for Swansea, there were offers from some big clubs," he told French radio station...