Trending: Jose Mourinho open to selling Man United's Wayne Rooney
Here are the latest stories for Tuesday.
MAN UNITED: Jose Mourinho is open to selling Wayne Rooney, sources have told ESPN FC, as the Manchester United manager plans to continue an overhaul of the squad in the wake of a chaotic start to the season.
- Injured defender Eric Bailly says he hopes to return to action "before two months" following the knee injury he suffered against Chelsea.
- Mourinho has warned his players there is "no way to hide" and challenged them to show they are "men'' by recovering from the 4-0 humiliation at Chelsea by beating Manchester City in the EFL Cup.
- Ryan Giggs has criticised Manchester United players for "swapping shirts and laughing" after their hammering at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
LIVERPOOL: Jurgen Klopp has praised the attitude and application of Danny Ings after finding his playing time limited and said the striker "will be involved" in the squad for Tuesday night's game with Tottenham Hotspur.
TOTTENHAM: Mauricio Pochettino believes Tottenham teenager Marcus Edwards would be recognised as one of the best young players in the world if he was playing in South America, and has blamed Premier League clubs' mistrust of youth on English football's spending culture.
- Chelsea forward Pedro has backed coach Antonio Conte after he was reportedly accused by Mourinho of being disrespectful following the Italian's celebrations during his team's 4-0 triumph over the Red Devils.
- Kurt Zouma played his first competitive football in almost nine months as Chelsea under-23s were held to a 2-2 draw by Derby County in Monday's Premier League 2 clash.
ARSENAL: Arsenal's majority shareholder Stan Kroenke says he remains "very high" on manager Arsene Wenger and that it will be "very hard" to replace the Frenchman once he leaves the club.
LA LIGA: The Spanish FA (RFEF) has been fined 220,000 Swiss francs (€203,359) by FIFA's Disciplinary Committee for allowing Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid to register international players under the age of 18.
ATLETICO MADRID: Antoine Griezmann has won the best player award in the Spanish league for last season.
- MLS fans attended league matches in record numbers this season. With the regular season now complete, data provided by MLS revealed an average attendance of 21,692 fans per game in 2016, just beating out the mark of 21,558 set in 2015.
- Philadelphia Union midfielder Maurice Edu will miss the remainder of the MLS campaign with a fractured left fibula.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.