Former Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Gregory Coupet has warned the Ligue 1 champions they risk serious dressing room unrest if they sign Kevin Trapp.
Trapp, 24, is one of Germany's most promising goalkeepers, and is reportedly poised to join PSG in a €10 million deal from Eintracht Frankfurt.
Trapp will challenge No. 1 Salvatore Sirigu for a place in the starting XI, and will push 2014-15 back-up Nicolas Douchez down the pecking order.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Sergio Ramos' mother says he wants to stay at Real Madrid
- Chelsea up bid for Stoke keeper Begovic to £8m
- Robinho set to sign for Guangzhou Evergrande
- Macintosh: Why we love rumours | Cox: Big names to go?
- Atkins: Ba and Sissoko crucial for Shanghai Shenhua
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca too much for Turan | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
With Sirigu, 28, and Douchez, 35, both well-liked...