Previous
Crystal Palace
Wolverhampton Wanderers
6:00 AM UTC
Game Details
West Ham United
Manchester United
6:00 AM UTC
Game Details
Arsenal
Aston Villa
8:30 AM UTC
Game Details
Chelsea
Liverpool
8:30 AM UTC
Game Details
Next
FC CincinnatiFC Cincinnati
Chicago FireChicago Fire
0
0
FT
Game Details

MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER

2019/2020 Season

POS TEAM W D L PTS
7 New England 10 11 10 41
8 Chicago 9 11 12 38
9 Montreal 11 4 16 37
View Full Table »
Chicago FireChicago Fire
FC DallasFC Dallas
4
0
FT
Game Details
Columbus Crew SCColumbus Crew SC
Chicago FireChicago Fire
1
1
FT
Game Details
New England RevolutionNew England Revolution
Chicago FireChicago Fire
2
1
FT
Game Details
Chicago FireChicago Fire
Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia Union
2
0
FT
Game Details
Portland TimbersPortland Timbers
Chicago FireChicago Fire
3
2
FT
Game Details

Fire, FC Cincinnati settle for scoreless draw

FC CincinnatiFC Cincinnati
Chicago FireChicago Fire
0
0
FT
Game Details

Chicago failed grab three points vs. last place Cincinnati, making a playoff berth less likely. To watch MLS, sign up for ESPN+.

Aleksandar Katai attempted four shots, but only one was on target, and the Chicago Fire settled for a 0-0 draw with host FC Cincinnati on Saturday night.

Chicago (9-12-11, 38 points) remained three points behind New England for the seventh and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, after the Revolution played to a 0-0 draw with Real Salt Lake.

Katai, who leads the Fire with 98 shots this year, missed a chance to give Chicago the win two minutes into stoppage time, as his attempt sailed high....

Owner: Fire will benefit from Soldier Field return

C.J. Sapong scored a brace as the Chicago Fire gave FC Dallas a day to forget with a 4-0 drubbing. To watch MLS sign up to ESPN+.
Chicago Fire and USMNT midfielder Djordje Mihailovic picks his favourite ever goal and his toughest opponent in "14 questions."

New Chicago Fire owner Joe Mansueto says making the team more accessible to soccer fans in the city will drive the team's growth both on and off the field.

In June of 2018, Mansueto acquired 49 percent of the team. Then last week he completed his acquisition of the remaining 51 percent from previous majority owner Andrew Hauptman. The Fire is also in final negotiations with the Chicago Park District to play its games at Soldier Field next season, after playing the previous 12 seasons at SeatGeek...

Sapong scores twice as Fire rout FC Dallas

Chicago FireChicago Fire
FC DallasFC Dallas
4
0
FT
Game Details
C.J. Sapong scored a brace as the Chicago Fire gave FC Dallas a day to forget with a 4-0 drubbing. To watch MLS sign up to ESPN+.

C.J. Sapong scored two of Chicago's four first-half goals as the Fire capped an eventful week with a resounding 4-0 home victory over FC Dallas on Saturday in Bridgeview.

Przemyslaw Frankowski had a goal and an assist, and Nemanja Nikolic scored his 12th goal of the season for Chicago, who has totaled nine goals while winning three straight at home -- where it's in a 3-0-2 stretch.

- N. Davis: Rooney and D.C. are fizzling. Have they given up?
- Marshall: Alvarez, Zlatan's 'cub', is breaking...