Previous
Toronto FC
Columbus Crew SC
11:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Germany U20
Vanuatu U20
3
2
FT
Game Details
Mexico U20
Venezuela U20
0
1
FT
Game Details
England U20
South Korea U20
1
0
FT
Game Details
Guinea U20
Argentina U20
0
5
FT
Game Details
Next

SPANISH PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

2016/2017 Season

POS TEAM W D L PTS
12 Valencia 13 7 18 46
13 Celta Vigo 13 6 19 45
14 Las Palmas 10 9 19 39
View Full Table »
Celta VigoCelta Vigo
Real MadridReal Madrid
1
4
FT
Game Details
 By Tom Marshall

Pachuca winger Hirving Lozano set to join Celta Vigo - reports

Pachuca admit it will be hard to retain Chucky Lozano.

Pachuca are resigned to letting Mexico international winger Hirving "Chucky" Lozano leave the club this summer, with reports from Spain suggesting a deal with Celta Vigo is already done.

Spanish outlet AS reported that Lozano will join Celta after June's Confederations Cup and will pay $14 million for 80 percent of the 21-year-old's rights, with Pachuca retaining the other 20 percent.

"It's very difficult to keep him," Pachuca sporting director Marco Garces told ESPN Mexico on Thursday. "The club...

Eduardo Berizzo to leave Celta Vigo as coach after Real Sociedad match

Eduardo Berizzo returned as Celta Vigo manager in 2014.

MADRID -- Celta Vigo have announced that Eduardo Berizzo will coach the team for the last time on Sunday against Real Sociedad.

In a statement, Celta said they "can only show its gratitude for his hard work, commitment and passion [during] one of the most brilliant periods we have ever had."

The 47-year-old, whose contract expires at the end of this season, has not commented on his future plans.

Celta Vigo assistant hits out at referee as Cristiano Ronaldo escapes booking

Zinedine Zidane urges his Real Madrid team to maintain their focus after moving to within a point of the La Liga title.

Celta Vigo assistant coach Ernesto Marcucci hit out at referee Juan Martinez Munuera after Iago Aspas received a second yellow card for simulation but Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo was not punished for an apparently similar offence.

Madrid's 4-1 victory at Balaidos took them to within a point of the title, but Martinez Munuera's handling of a number of incidents has come under scrutiny.

Celta VigoCelta Vigo
Real MadridReal Madrid
1
4
FT
Game Details

Celta top scorer Aspas was booked for dissent in the first half when he felt Madrid defender Raphael Varane...