Juventus centre-forward Fernando Llorente says Barcelona are favourites to win the upcoming Champions League final because of their "out of this world" strike trio.
This season's Serie A champions are set to meet the newly crowned La Liga winners in European club football's showpiece finale in Berlin on June 6, with many pundits saying that Barca's all-South American attack of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar gives them the edge.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL (JUNE 6, 2:45 ET / 6:45 GMT)
- Marcotti: Juve and Barca offer a final to savour
- Moreno: Barcelona have the edge over Juventus
- Hunter: Ter Stegen was Barcelona's real hero
- Horncastle: Berlin final was destiny for Juventus
- Corrigan: Juve overcome shaky start, go through
- Delaney: Neymar's first-half goals doom Bayern
The 2010 World Cup winner with Spain told Mundo Deportivo that...