Chelsea are set to complete the £4.5 million signing of highly rated Brazilian Nathan this week, sources have told ESPN FC.
It was reported on Tuesday night that Nathan, 19, was in London for a medical, after the Stamford Bridge club took advantage of the player's impasse with his club Atletico Paranaense.
Chelsea leveraged the situation to strike a deal with the Brazilian side, and also jump ahead of Manchester City in the pursuit of Nathan.
- Lythell: Hazard deserves PFA award
- Worrall: Costa's case for player of the year
- Mourinho: Man United can still win title
- Brewin: Chelsea can make statement vs. United
- Lythell: Conservative approach likely
- Oscar 'very happy' at Chelsea
- Jolly: Comparing Hazard and Di Maria
The attacking midfielder has been monitored by...