Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has played down talk he could have moved to Arsenal, while labelling AC Milan's interest in him "a bit desperate."
The Gunners were linked with a deadline day swoop for Ibrahimovic, 33, with Arsene Wenger reported to have flown to Paris for negotiations.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Hunter: Real 'win' De Gea saga | Marcotti: Both clubs lose
- Smith: The cult of the transfer | Miller: Moves not decisive
- Laurens: Man Utd gamble on Martial | Mitten: Wild window
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem transfers
- Delaney: Prem transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Window buzz | Stale Chelsea | Man City smart
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
The Sweden captain, however, has dismissed such speculation, but did reveal former club Milan were very keen on taking him back to the San Siro.
"No," Ibrahimovic is quoted by the Daily Mirror as...