N'Golo Kante wanted by Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Paris Saint-Germain
The summer window will be opening before you know it, and rumours around the world are picking up steam. As always, Transfer Talk has its finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest gossip. See the latest deals here.
TOP STORY: The chase for Kante heats up
N'Golo Kante has a £20 million buy-out clause in his Leicester contract, according to the Mail, with Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs circling ahead of a summer move.
Kante secured the clause when signing for the Foxes from Caen for £5.6 million last summer and the bargain price could also attract Paris Saint-Germain into making a bid too.
The 25-year-old is in the running for PFA Player of the Year and has forced his way into France's squad for Euro 2016, meaning he could become one of the most sought-after players in Europe this summer.
Leicester, Arsenal in for future Milan captain
Leicester City will use their newfound status as one Europe's big clubs to rival Arsenal for AC Milan's rising star Manuel Locatelli, according to the Mirror.
The Foxes have rivalled the Gunners for the Rossoneri starlet, who has been labelled by the club's head of scouting Mauro Bianchesi as a future captain of Milan.
Claudio Ranieri can offer the 18-year-old Champions League football, something that Milan, once again, are unable to bring to the table.
Gunners to scupper Inter's Brozovic plans
Arsenal have stolen a march on Inter Milan for their Croatian loanee Marcelo Brozovic, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, with a £15 million fee mentioned for the Dinamo Zagreb maestro.
The 23-year-old has impressed for the Nerazzurri this season, but with his loan due to expire this summer, it seems that the Gunners could slip in and capture the midfielder ahead of Roberto Mancini's side.
Chelsea are also said to be interested, but Arsenal appear to have stepped to the front of the queue.
Arsenal aim to drive down Xhaka price
Arsenal will attempt to bargain with Borussia Monchengladbach after beginning talks over their Swiss midfielder Granit Xhaka, according to the Mail.
The Gunners have been told by the Bundesliga side that the Swiss international will cost £35 million, but the North London club hope Gladbach will be willing to negotiate on that figure.
Arsene Wenger has highlighted his midfield as a key area to strengthen and Xhaka could be one of a couple of reinforcements for the Gunners in that department.
- Leicester City will prepare for life in the Champions League by making Sporting Gijon defender Luis Hernandez their first summer signing, according the Spanish newspaper Marca.
The Foxes can sign the 26-year-old defender on a free transfer from the La Liga outfit and the Spaniard's versatility to fill in at both centre-back and right-back should make him an asset to Claudio Ranieri's side.
- The league leaders will also rival Spurs for the signing of Pescara striker Gianluca Lapadula, with Serie A giants Juventus and Napoli also keen, according to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
After racking up 21 goals in Serie B this season, which have all come from open play, the 25-year-old could be set for a big move this summer.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are vying for the signature of Charlton's highly rated young midfield Regan Charles-Cook, according to South London Today.
The 19-year-old, who was previously with the Gunners' academy, made his debut for the Addicks this season and has been receiving rave reviews for his performances in the under-21s.
- Southampton striker Juanmi could be allowed to depart St. Mary's for a cut-price £1.5 million just a year after joining the Saints for £5 million, according to the Mirror.
The Spaniard has flopped for Ronald Koeman's side since moving from Malaga and a return to his old club now appears on the cards.
- Chelsea's Eden Hazard has waved away reports that Real Madrid have agreed a deal to sign him for £32 million in the summer.