One moonstruck Manchester City fan has lumped a not-inconsiderable amount of money on Frank Lampard to score against former club Chelsea on Saturday after apparently witnessing an omen in the night sky above London.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- Google search mocks Tottenham's defending
- Dani Alves' new/awful "teddy bear" shoes
- FA Cup shocks almost net one million pounds for gambler
- Notts County ban entire country from Facebook page
- Aston Villa get excited on Twitter about contract renewal
- WATCH: Backpass chaos in Mexico's Liga MX
- Jack Wilshere tries to dance like Daniel Sturridge
Kieran O'Brien has bet on Lampard -- who equalised for City in the 1-1 draw between the two teams earlier this season -- to score first this time around when the two title rivals face off at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening. The reason? He reckons he's seen Lampard's face in the moon.