Joshua Kimmich relief for Bayern Munich after Nigel De Jong foul
Bayern Munich's Joshua Kimmich did not suffer any serious damage from the injury he sustained following a challenge by AC Milan's Nigel De Jong.
Kimmich, 20, was substituted in the 20th minute of Bayern's 3-0 win over AC Milan on Tuesday after a foul by De Jong.
Bayern manager Pep Guardiola acknowledged he was upset with the Netherlands international for his challenge on Kimmich.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The Bundesliga champions announced the midfielder suffered a minor thigh injury that will keep him out for a few days.
Bayern are in action again on Wednesday when they take on La Liga giants Real Madrid at the Allianz Arena.