With the summer transfer window closed, ESPN FC's Premier League club bloggers assess how each of their teams fared in the market.
We know Manchester United spent enough -- a Premier League record outlay, in fact -- but did they spend wisely?
Chelsea have had great early returns on their transfer business. Will it lead to Premier League glory?
And what about the likes of Hull City, who made a splash on deadline day with three new signings in a bid to ensure top-flight football for another year?
Here's our club-by-club breakdown on how your team, and all their competition, did this window.
Transfer window roundup
- Premier League: Team-by-team ins and outs
- Transfer Centre: All the done deals
- Marcotti: Mind-boggling transfers
- Delaney: What did we learn on deadline day?
- Horncastle: European transfer grades
- Smith: Transfers more important than the game?
- Macintosh: We worship goals, not balance sheets
Club-by-club transfer assessments